Quality and Value are Standard
Exceptional Quality Control
- Flat-rolled carbon steel distibutor
- Full service center capabilities
- Blanket order/release programs
- JIT capabilities
- Unique fact-finding system for each customer yields custom service
Established in 1974 and located in South Holland, Illinois, Northern Steel Industries, Inc. is a distributor of flat-rolled carbon steel products as master coils, slit coils, sheets, blanks, and plates. The inventory includes HR, HRPO, CR, GALVANIZED, GALVANEAL, ELECTRO, ALUMINIZED and HS PLATE in a variety of grades. As one of the country’s most accomplished steel distributors, Northern Steel Industries:
- Purchases globally yet maintains 80% American milled product.
- Ships to end-users located nationally, in Mexico and in Canada.
- Maintains a daily on-floor stock averaging 20,000 tons.
- Chemical Specifications, Tensile/Yield/Elongation available on all shipments.
Northern Steel Industries, Inc. routinely provides incomparable attention to customer detail and individual needs. This faithful dedication to customer service, exceptional quality products and every day on-time delivery has resulted in steadfast customer loyalty for over 32 years.